Childbirth Education Classes
This chapter of your life can be filled with so many questions and decisions ranging from wondering if what you’re experiencing during pregnancy is normal, to pain management options during labour, and infant feeding. Our classes are small to maintain an intimate environment while we share our extensive knowledge surrounding childbirth and leave you feeling prepared and ready to advocate for yourself when the time comes.
Topics covered in Class:
- The stages of Labour
- Behaviour & emotions in Labour
- Relaxation in Labour
- Common Medical Interventions
- Birth Plan Preparation
- Infant Feeding options
- Labour Coping Techniques & Comfort measures
- Breathing Techniques for Labour
- What's in your bag for a Hospital Birth
- Home Birth Preparation
These classes are offered on a 7-week series or a weekend workshop.